Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Swann Advanced 320GB 4 Channel Compact CCTV Kit with 1 Bullet Camera
- This compact DVR system is capable of monitoring and recording video from 4 cameras, offering you professional, state-of-the-art monitoring in one compact package.
- It’s easy to install and use in any home, with the 4 channels providing clear video footage direct to the pre-installed 320GB HDD. Add 3 more cameras for full 4 channel monitoring.
- You can record during the day and night for 24 hour security and peace of mind, and as an added bonus, you can access this system securely from almost anywhere in the world via the internet, network, Smartphone or tablet.
Swann Advanced 320GB 4 Channel Compact CCTV Kit with 1 Bullet Camera
• It’s easy to install and use in any home, with the 4 channels providing clear video footage direct to the pre-installed 320GB HDD. Add 3 more cameras for full 4 channel monitoring.
• You can record during the day and night for 24 hour security and peace of mind, and as an added bonus, you can access this system securely from almost anywhere in the world via the internet, network, Smartphone or tablet.
• Amazing SmartSearch feature allows you to easily find recorded footage at key locations such as doorways & windows at any time.
• Use your 3G/4G capable smartphone & tablet on the free SwannView Plus app to access the system. It’s perfect for anyone who is frequently away from their home for long periods of time.
• The security system is housed in a sleek, stylish and compact form. Yet on the inside it’s packed with great features for your security experience. This system is designed to match any home décor and due to its compact design will fit discretely in any location, at home or in the office.With the Swann DVR4-1500 Single Camera Security System, peace of mind has never been easier - or more affordable. Capable of monitoring and recording video from up to 4 cameras, this value for money kit includes a single PRO-510 Camera. The Swann DVR4-1500 Digital Video Recorder offers you state-of-the-art, professional monitoring in an easy to install, easy to setup and easy to use package. The professional grade PRO-510 Swann TruColour Camera will provide clear video direct to the DVR and can see during the day & night (up to 65ft / 20m). You can expand your security protection by adding up to 3 cameras for full 4 channel monitoring.
Even better, you can also securely access your system from practically anywhere in the world from almost any computer connected to the internet, or even from your 3G capable Smartphone. The SwannView app can be viewed with iPhone, iPad, Android devices and more*.
You're in total control of the DVR's recording modes - easily select your preferred resolution, frame rate and the amount of video compression. You can record from four cameras continuously onto the 320GB hard drive. You can also transfer video incidents to USB flash drive to keep on your PC or forward to other parties.
One of the DVR4-1500’s best features is SmartSearch that makes finding recorded footage as easy as pointing and clicking on the screen to plot the area you are interested in viewing. SmartSearch does the rest to find any incidents that have occurred in that space. With its affordable price and expandability, this is a perfect starting point for a home or business looking for a cutting-edge security solution.
The Swann DVR4-1500 Single Camera Security System is professional, affordable, expandable and easy to use. It really is advanced security made easy.
• 320GB Hard Drive (installed)
• PRO-510™ Camera
• BNC to RCA Cable 3ft / 1m
• BNC Cables 60ft / 18m x 1
• Power Adapters
• Software CD
• USB Mouse
• Ethernet Cable
• Mounting Screws & Plugs
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
|Video Input:||4 Channels BNC|
|Video Output:||VGA and BNC|
|Audio Input:||1 Channel RCA|
|Display Resolution:||Up to D1 (NTSC: 704x480/PAL: 704x576)|
|Display Frame Rate:||NTSC: 30fps per channel/PAL: 25fps per channel|
|Pre-Installed:||320GB SATA II|
|Capacity:||Supports up to 2TB capacity|
|Network Interface:||1x RJ45 10M / 100M ethernet interface|
|USB Interface:||2x USB 2.0|
|Power Supply:||DC 12V|
|Working Temperature:||-10°C - +55°C|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||200 x 200 x 45mm|
|Image Sensor:||SwannTruColour (STC)|
|Video Quality:||540 TV Lines|
|Resolution:||648 x 488|
|Minimum Illumination:||0 Lux (IR on) / 0.1 Lux (IR off)|
|Day/Night Mode:||Colour during day / switches to B&W at night|
|Viewing Angle:||60 Degrees|
|Night Vision Distance:||20m|
|Operating Power:||DC 12V|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C - 45°C|
|Dimensions (Camera):||50mm x 50mm x 70mm|
|Dimensions (Camera and Stand):||165mm x 226mm x 67mm|
|Weight (Camera and Stand):||465g|
|Weight (Camera only):||305g|
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 of 5 Reviews
Good Cheap system
This system was easy to setup with no issues, even the interface with the interenet took a few mins but with a little thought it was ok. The iphone and smart phone apps work fine make sure you get the correct one for your device. Laying the cable was the most difficult make sure you plan your route to connect to the unit.
Had this system for a couple of weeks, easy to install, can see camera on pc & android phone, very good.
No remote viewing option
The setup and picture quality is acceptable as another review has already mentioned. I've tried various clients on my Android device (SwannView Pro plus other popular products and remote view just doesn't work. If you are buying this to view remotely then I'd look elsewhere. If you just want local CCTV then its fine. Other comments are that the software on this DVR is poor quality. The tooltips (help text you get when you hover over a button appear in chinese which makes me think this has been outsourced to China on the cheap. This particular product also doesn't appear to get much dedicated support from Swann on their website (a one-off perhaps?). Not very impressed overall.
Bought my DVR4-1500 last weekend had it up and running in no time but then came the pay back could not managed to view the camera via my Phone or Tablet as there are not any options in the systems menu to set it up for remote viewing . Swann do offer a support contact to solve these problems but the hours to call are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and I am not going to take a day off work to resolve the problem . If I had known there was a issue with this model I would have not bought it . If you are after a cheap cctv system that's easy to set up then this is your best choice.
Simple to install and operate, clear pictures day and night and peace of mind 24/7
QuestionsAsk a Question
3 of 3 Questions
Can a wireless camera be added to this system?
Can this be set to email me pictures of motion detected by the camera. Thanks
Carol Sewell said:
Can the camera be mounted outside
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N72QL||Swann Advanced 320GB 4 Channel Compact CCTV Kit with 1 Bullet Camera||(1+)||£186.29|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect