SwannOne Wireless Home Security Accessory Kit
• This accessory kit includes: SwannOne PIR Motion and Temperature Sensor, SwannOne Door and Window Sensor and a SwannOne Key Fob Remote Control
• The SwannOne PIR Motion and Temperature Sensor monitors the room for movement and you can trigger an alert if the temperature goes above or below a level determined by you
• The SwannOne Door and Window Sensor monitors the opening and closing of doors and windows, alerting you when an incident occurs
• The SwannOne Key Fob Remote Control allows you to control your security system
• Monitor your devices and get alerts sent directly to your smartphone with the SwannOne app
• The PIR Motion and Temperature Sensor and Door and Window Sensors wirelessly connect for easy setup, and are powered by two AAA batteries
• The Key Rob Remote Control is powered by a 3V lithium coin battery (included)How do these PIR sensors protect my home?
The wireless PIR Motion and Temperature Sensor has two purposes. It can be used to monitor a certain area, and either send you a notification or trigger a siren should movement be detected. It can also be used to monitor the temperature of a room. If the temperature goes above or below the range you have selected, you’ll receive a notification so you can adjust the heating. The sensor has a wireless range of up to 30 metres, meaning you can use it a good distance away from the control panel.
The wireless Door and Window Sensor will either send a notification to the SwannOne app on your phone, or trigger an alarm if a window or door is opened or closed. You can choose the reaction based on whether you’re expecting someone to be home at a certain time, or whether you want the house sealed shut. The sensor has a wireless range of up to 30 metres allowing you to locate it a good distance away from the SwannOne Hub.
The SwannOne Key Fob works as a remote control for your SwannOne security system. It allows you to control your system’s modes of operation and devices including sensors, cameras and more with the push of a button. You can also activate home, away and night modes without the need for a smartphone. Use the SwannOne app on your smartphone to customise security profiles so that each mode has the exact settings and responses you need when you are home or away from home. There’s also a panic button, which you can use to alert people on your contact list if you or a loved one needs assistance. You can, for example, assign the key fob to a child or elderly relative and then be alerted if they leave, arrive home or need your help.
Where is the best place to fix the sensors?
The PIR Motion and Temperature Sensor is best located in a corner of a room where an intruder will most likely travel past, such as your living room or a corridor. For maximum effect, ensure that the sensor is unobstructed by furniture, heat sources or windows. Supplied with three metre command strips for easy installation.
The best place to locate the Door and Window Sensor would be on a door or window that offers an easy access point, such as your front and backdoor and any window you deem a risk. These come with supplied with three metre command strips for easy installation.
To set up alerts via the SwannOne app requires use with the SwannOne Smart Hub (A56TR). To use all the accessories to trigger an alarm use with the SwannOne Outdoor Alarm (A66TR) or as an extra sensor in the SwannOne Alarm Kit (A57TR).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.