SwannOne Wireless PIR Motion & Temperature Sensor
• The SwannOne sensor monitors the room for movement and you can trigger an alert if the temperature goes above or below a level you determine
• Monitor your devices and get alerts sent direct to your smartphone with the SwannOne app
• Wireless connectivity for easy setup, powered with two AAA batteries
• Only compatible with the SwannOne Siren and SwannOne Smart HubHow does this PIR sensor protect my home?
The wireless PIR (passive infrared) sensor detects movement made by an intruder and activates the siren it is linked to. The sensor also monitors the temperature of the room, you set the parameters if the levels go above or below you will be notified instantly. The sensor has a wireless range of up to 30 metres allowing you to locate it a good distance away from the control panel.
Where is the best place to fix this sensor?
The best place to locate this PIR sensor would be in a corner of a room where an intruder will most likely travel past, such as your living room or a corridor. For maximum effect, ensure that the sensor is unobstructed by furniture, heat sources or windows. Supplied with 3M Command™ strips for easy installation.
To set up alerts via the SwannOne app requires use with the SwannOne Smart Hub (A56TR). To use the motion sensor to trigger an alarm use with the SwannOne Outdoor Alarm (A66TR) or as an extra sensor in the SwannOne Alarm Kit (A57TR).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.