• Wire free for quick easy installation and setup of your wireless alarm kit
• Wireless alarm system that connects to your Wi-Fi network via the smart hub, alerts sent direct to your smartphone & monitor your devices with the SwannOne app
• Contains a smart hub one PIR sensor with two door/window sensors and a key fob
• Three simple modes - home, away and night each can be customised with preferred settings
• The hub and all connected devices are controllable add up to 200 more devicesHow does the window/door sensor protect my home?
The wireless sensor detects it a window/door is opened or closed and activates the siren it is linked to, it will also send you notifications if triggered via the SwannOne app. The sensor has a wireless range of up to 30 metres allowing you to locate it a good distance away from the SwannOne Hub.How does the PIR sensor protect my home?
The wireless PIR (passive infrared) sensor detects movement made by an intruder and activates the siren it is linked to. The sensor also monitors the temperature of the room, you set the parameters if the levels go above or below you will be notified instantly. The sensor has a wireless range of up to 30 metres allowing you to locate it a good distance away from the control panel.What does the key fob do?
The SwannOne key fob has been designed to work as a remote control within your SwannOne security system. It allows you to control your system’s modes of operation and devices such as sensors, cameras and more with the push of a button. It allows you to activate home, away and night modes without the need for a smartphone. Easily customise security profiles using the SwannOne app on your smartphone, so that each mode has the exact settings and responses you need when you are home or away from home.What is the SwannOne Smart Hub?
The smart hub allows you to control all your home or business security from one central location. Providing a link between all your SwannOne devices, just place the hub in an easily accessible area and connect it to your Wi-Fi then let your hub do the rest. You can remotely control your security, lighting and more by using the SwannOne app.What other services are available to me?
There are a number of service plans associated with SwannOne™, and additional services are available based on a monthly subscription.
When you register with SwannOne™ you will have access to the Essentials plan, absolutely free.
Services included are as follows:
• Email alerts and push notifications for up to two smartphone users
• Ability to turn appliances on and off and create schedules
• Live video streaming of what's going on in your home
• Temperature control of your home via the SwannOne™ app
• Alerts if the sound of glass breakage is detected
For an additional fee of £7.49 a month, the Home Safe plan is available. This plan includes all the features of the Essentials plan and also the following:
• Email alerts and push notifications for unlimited smartphone users
• Ability to create rules to activate devices in your home to suit your schedule
• Access to real-time energy consumption information
• Remote lock control, allowing you to schedule access or arrange a temporary PIN
• Intelligent sound alerts, meaning you can receive alerts if the sounds of smoke and carbon monoxide alarms or babies crying are detected
In addition to these great service plans, there is also the option of cloud video storage, either on a seven-day rolling bill or 30-day rolling bill. With cloud recording, storage, and incident clip recording - this extra is the perfect companion to your home security service plan.
for more information.
Software and firmware updates for this alarm kit may periodically be available directly from Swann