Swarfega Jizer Degreaser 500ml
• Parts degreaser which quickly dissolves heavy deposits of mineral oil, grease, tar, bitumen and waxes
• Can be used for removing oil and grease marks from floor surfaces, tar spots and oil from body work
• Also suitable for cleaning paint brushesParts degreaser which quickly dissolves heavy deposits of mineral oil, grease, tar, bitumen and waxes.
Can be used for removing oil and grease marks from many floor surfaces, tar spots and oil from body work and cleaning paint brushes.
Size 500ml Aerosol
Not many people know that when the Swarfega product was first invented by AB Williamson, it actually started out as Deb Silkware Protector; a mild solution for hand-washing silk stockings, intended to prevent them from laddering. The war diverted silk to parachute production, and the Americans arrived in Britain with nylons destroying the silk stocking market — and the need for Deb Silkware Protector.
In 1947, Swarfega was born; it was the first hand cleaner of its type in the world. The name derives from ‘swarf’, being the old Derbyshire engineering term for oil and grease and ‘ega’, as in ‘eager to clean’. In its early days, Swarfega was available in places frequented by men such as motorbike shops, chemists and even barbers. Now, with a range of over 40 specialist cleaning products from hand cleansers to surface cleaners, Swarfega is as popular as ever.
Throughout industry, Swarfega has researched and developed the solution to your cleaning problem. They also have a service to match; if you’re not sure which products meet your requirements, one of Deb’s Technical Service team will analyse the problem and suggest the correct solution.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.