Tactus RevoTuff Schmoov Case for iPad Air
• 360° rotational type and viewing positions
• 6 different positions for typing and viewing
• Protects against drops, bumps and scratches
• The detachable cover allows for portability
• Smooth finish gives the RevoTuff a delicate feel
• Sleep wake feature helps to preserve your battery life
• Engraveable polyurethane material for personalisation and security markingThe tacteagle had landed on its top secret mission to discover a new material for the RevoTuff. Carved from hard onyx space rock yet super light, my iPad is always protected. Docking the Tacteagle on the moon and being at zero gravity I found need of a case that would revolve around my life. I need my iPad to revolve around me, not the other way round and to protect against meteor showers. The RevoTuff allows me to propel my iPad from landscape to portrait close to the speed of light.
For iPad Air the RevoTuff has been specifically designed to give you the luxury of rotating your iPad 360° to use in either landscape or portrait positions. Tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defence Standard 810F/G durability tests, the hard exterior exoskeleton protects your iPad from drops, bumps and scratches. The reinforced corners of RevoTuff protect your device at its weakest point. Equipped with a unique, rotational arm the RevoTuff folds neatly into both viewing and typing positions. With 6 different viewing and typing angles the RevoTuff provides functional protection for your iPad. This case is also equipped with a detachable silicon cover that still provides protection to the back of your device when using without the rotational exoskeleton. Made from a supreme toughened material the RevoTuff case for iPad Air is packed full of features giving your iPad Air immortality. Couple RevoTuff with the Tactus VitriFender and your iPad can withstand the rigours of every day use.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.