Tascam US-42 MiNiSTUDIO Creator Audio Interface
• Record or perform wherever you are with this 24-bit, 96kHz, two-channel audio interface and broadcast studio
• Plug two microphones or instruments into the XLR/6.35mm (1/4-inch) jack or connect a device with the 3.5mm jack
• Output your sound with a twin phono (RCA) jack, 6.35mm (1/4-inch) headphone jack and two 3.5mm jacks for a headset
• Use two inputs simultaneously
• Powers from your computer’s USB or a 5V microUSB adapter (not included)
• Plug straight into your computer’s USB socket to record or broadcast
• Phantom power on XLR/6.35mm(1/4-inch) jacks
• Compatible with PC, Mac, iPhone & iPad
• Includes Tascam MiNiSTUDIO software for downloadYour own personal broadcast studio
Whether you want to record an interview or stream you and your instrument, do it with this MiNiSTUDIO creator. Trigger effects, add reverb or play pre-set sounds with three trigger pads all from your controller. In broadcast mode you can stream as you perform live, including any sound effect you add in. Creator mode allows you to switch to production mode and get your session perfect before you release it.
Add your favourite microphone or guitar
Pick your favourite microphone and plug in with two combined XLR/6.35mm (1/4-inch) jacks and optional +48V phantom power. With Hi-Z on the two 6.35mm (1/4-inch) jacks you can add a guitar or bass to your broadcast to mix it up. Add a smartphone or music player to the 3.5mm external input jack to add background sounds or music. Use the twin phono output to listen to your broadcast through monitor speakers or monitor your broadcast with headphones using the 6.35mm (1/4-inch) jack or a headset with the two 3.5mm jacks.
Play, talk or have fun with lots of effects
Connect to your Mac or Windows PC and add effects, EQ, compression and sound files or just record what you’ve produced with your MiNiSTUDIO creator. Want to add some fun reverb to your voice or pitch it up or down for effect? Just use the voice effects options then press a single button on the interface to activate and deactivate it whenever you want. Assign sound effects to the three touch pads on the controller and play them whenever you want, choose from a bell, buzzer, audience noises and more or add your own WAV or MP3 to create custom sound effects. The Tascam MiNiSTUDIO creator software gives you a simple to use default easy mode and an expert mode that allows you to fine tune your recordings with even more options.
||2 x XLR/6.35mm (1/4-inch) jack, 3.5mm headset mic, 3.5mm line in
||1 x Twin Phono (RCA), 1 x 6.35mm (1/4-inch) jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack
||20-20,000 Hz (44.1kHz, 48kHz), 20-40,000 Hz (88.2kHz/96kHz)
||Less than 0.005%
|Apple iOS Compatible
||Mac OS X 10.9.1/10.10/10.11, iOS running iOS 7 or later
|Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)
||100dB or more
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.