TC Electronic M3000 - Studio Reverb Processor
• Ultimate realism - Combining a perfectly smooth diffuse field with detailed Early Reflections, VSS3 is the ultimate reverb technology in the search of sonic realism.
• Accurate early reflections - By employing a large number of directional taps - between 40 and 100 - VSS3 is capable of simulating the Sonics of actual rooms with an unprecedented precision.
• Smooth diffuse fields - VSS3 gives you the highest degree of smoothness and clarity to the late reflections - diffused field.
• Pitch-accurate - The gentle signal processing of VSS3 keeps the signal in 100% correct pitch, even when engaging extensive effects processing.
• Modulation free - VSS3 is the first reverb technology that has the ability to keep the signal 100% free of sound deteriorating modulation, yet still provides additional modulation as an option that can be added.
The VSS3-reverb technology inherent in the M3000 is an industry standard. The M3000 has some of the best sounding, most versatile and easy-to-use professional reverbs for music and film/post applications. Combining ultimate control of directivity in the early reflections with a transparent and harmonically magnificent diffused field, the art of reverberation is brought to a new and higher level. The M3000 enables you to add the softest and cleanest ambience to your work that you have ever heard. Further more the processor boasts a wide range of tools and presets to give you the exact vintage or post production reverb you are looking for. With Dual-engine structure enabling two simultaneous reverbs or effects, award winning intuitive user-interface, 600 factory presets and multiple I/O formats, the M3000 is one of the best reverb choices for high-end music- and film/post-production. The M3000 is a dual-engine reverb-unit, where both software algorithms and hardware performance is optimized to the highest level. This leaves you with a box that is a no compromise solution solving all your reverb requirements - and in the easiest way thinkable. In addition to all the reverb algorithms M3000 contains various processing effects and tools that can be used stand alone or in conjunction with the reverb programs. E.g. combine a de-esser or a chorus with a reverb and get a completely new sound. The following effects and processing tools are available: Delay, Pitch, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Panner, Phaser, De-Esser, Expander/Gate and Compressor, M3000 holds one of the most versatile sets of application specific factory presets on the reverb-market. 250 Single Engine plus 50 Combined dedicated Music production presets, and 250 Single Engine plus 50 Combined Film&Post-production presets, gives you a total of 600 factory presets to choose from. All of the presets are made by industry professionals and they are ready to use out of the box. Using the M3000 presets is easy: Select a preset, adjust Decay, Predelay and perhaps the Hi-colour and you have the desired reverb sound.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.