TC Electronic M350 - Effects & Reverb Rack Processor
• Choice Selection of Effects - Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Dynamics, etc
• Easy Front Panel Access - User-friendly Design for Maximum Flexibility
• 15 True and Stunning Stereo Reverbs
• 15 Legendary Effects
• 5 Seconds of Delay
• 256 Multi-effect/Reverb Presets + 99 User Preset Locations, a Total of 355 Presets
• Internal Power Supply - No Wallwart !
• Dual Send/Return & Serial Style Setups
• Auto-sensing 24 bit S/PDIF Digital I/O, 44.1-48 kHz
• Tap Tempo
M350 is an extremely user-friendly dual engine rack processor which is equally suited for live and studio applications. It gives you 15 TC-quality reverbs and 15 multi-purpose effects including delay, modulation and compression. The two effect engines of M350 hold 15 different types each. One of them is completely dedicated to reverb, while the other is versatile multi effect engine. Common to all the effects of M350 is that are a result of the award-winning TC effects heritage, founded on extensive fine-tuning and research. Combined, these effects give you all the tools you need on the stage, FOH or in the studio.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.