TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Personal PA and Vocal Processor
• All-in-One Personal PA, Vocal Monitor, Instrument Amplifier and Vocal Reverb Unit
• Pristine Power with Tannoy 150W Amp and Custom Driver
• On Board TC-Helicon Effects & 3 Channel Digital Mixer
• Instant Mic Stand Mounting with one-click Easy Grip System
• Powerful, full range 6.5 inch Tannoy Speaker and 150W Amplifier
• Easy Control of Levels, Tone, EQ and Reverb in the Ultra-Low-Noise 3-channel mixer
• Built In Adaptive ToneTM for Intelligent EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
• XLR Mic & Â¼ inch Instrument Connections plus 1/8th inch AUX-in for MP3
Why settle for someone else's idea of a monitor mix when you can easily create your own? Just place VoiceSolo FX150 where it counts most for you: on a mic stand, as a wedge monitor, high on a PA stand or even on a desktop. Then, experience its full range speaker, editable effects and professional vocal tone. Now you have more you. VoiceSolo FX150 integrates effortlessly with all of our other vocal processors and pedals. That means you can enhance your performance with the entire suite of TC-Helicon's state-of-the-art voice effects - such as Doubling, Harmony, Echo, HardTune, Flanger, Choir, and more. When things get loud on stage, you'll hear yourself - and your music perfectly. Legendary loudspeaker company Tannoy is behind the remarkable 6.5 inch 2-way coaxial driver. Its expert voicing means that more volume and power is drawn from its 150 Watts than any other system in the same class. Get a superb personal mix on the fly with the ultra-low noise 3-channel digital mixer. There is an independent 3-band EQ on each channel with fast editing control of all features. It's as easy as pressing the button for the level or parameter you want to change and then using the universal 'Edit' knob to fine-tune the mix to your ear's delight. The VoiceSolo FX150's special design allows for accurate wedge angling, stand-alone or desktop placement. We think you'll just love how easy it is to mount it on a mic stand. Our Easy Grip Mounting System lets you set up in seconds - no special parts or time-wasting assembly needed. The Vocal Tone button is like having your own professional vocal sound tech automatically dialling in flattering EQ, compression and de-essing - matched to your voice. There's 9 studio-grade Reverb styles to add that extra sheen to your vocal performance or your instrument sound. For a PA system to be truly personal, it must cater to all aspects of your performance - not just vocals. If you play an instrument you'll find that the FX150 is a Full Range Flat Response (FRFR) system for your guitar. And it faithfully delivers a deep bass Oomph like you wouldn't believe. Power supply (supplied) 42.5V, 1.5A.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.