Tenda W312A Wireless N300 Wall Plate Access Point
• Transfer rates of up to 300Mbps on the 2.4 frequency bands
• Power over Ethernet - power and data can be passed through a single Ethernet cable connected to your device
• Wi-Fi type N with single band
• Standard 86mm panel design - no professional skill needed to install
• USB charger to charge USB powered devices such as smartphonesSpecial features
• SSID to VLAN tagging - broadcast up to two SSID that can be tagged to a VLAN, prioritising gaming or media streaming
• Advanced wireless security to protect your data
• Two 3 dBi omnidirectional antennas pick up a 360 degree signal from their radiation cone
How powerful is the Tenda W312A Wireless N300 Wall Plate?
The Tenda W312A is the latest generation wall plate Wi-Fi access point which can produce a wireless transfer speed of 300Mbps with the 2.4 frequency bands. This helps to speed up file transfers and provides you with smoother video streaming. The Tenda W312A uses one RJ45 cable to power itself and carry data at the same time, Power over Ethernet (PoE), the port can be found on the back panel. It is well suited to university dormitories, hospital wards, hotel rooms and other sites with lots of different rooms. The wall plate also provides a 5V 500mA USB charger output port, where you can charge devices such as Smartphones and MP3 players.
What can the 3dBi omnidirectional antennas do?
The omnidirectional antennas are able to pick up a 360 degree signal using their radiation cone. This also means the antennas can transmit a signal over a large area in all directions. Meaning you will always be able to pick up a strong stable Wi-Fi signal.
What does advanced wireless security mean?
The Tenda W312A prevents unauthorised access and protects your important data by offering you multi-level wireless encryption options. For example, 1.64/128bit WEP, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK.
What does SSID to VLAN tagging mean?
The Tenda W312A can be configured to broadcast up to two SSIDs (Service Set Identifier), also known as a network name. Each SSID can be tagged to a specified network VLAN (Vital Local Area Network) for different user access based on established access rights. Multiple SSIDs allow users to access different networks through a single access point. This helps moderate signal quality problems caused by traditional access point deployment.
What installing the Tenda W312A Wireless Wall Plate be difficult?
This wall plate uses a standard 86 x 86mm wall plate and can leverage an existing 86mm network panel cover. No professional skill is needed to install the W312A. The standard wall plate size mean sit will pose no problem to other panels nearby or other decorations.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||2 x 3 dBi Omnidirectional antennas
||2 x FE LAN ports, 1 x RJ11 Telephone port, 1 x USB 2.0
|Dimension (L x W x H) (mm):
||86 x 86 x 35mm
||Wireless N300 Wall Plate Access Point W312A, Quick installation guide, Ethernet cable, Two screws, Resource CD
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.