Textile LEDs 5pk Green
• Easy to connect thin textile LEDs
• Small at only 12mm x 12mm x 12mm
• No need for a resistor with one already built on the board
• Colour: GreenThese bright LEDs are easily stitched into a circuit and are available in five colours. Each one is mounted on a thin triangular board measuring just 12mm along each edge.
Resistors are pre–connected to the LEDs so no additional resistors are required when using a 3 volt or 6 volt battery. The LEDs may be powered using a single 3V lithium cell or two lithium cells (6V) for extra brightness. Two to four AA or AAA batteries would also be suitable, though they would be heavier and bulkier. At 3 volts each LED will consume about 5–10mA. At 6 volts each LED will consume about 20mA. Supplied in a strip of 10 LEDs, which can be easily snapped apart.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.