The Art of Soldering
• This book attempts to dissolve the mysteries that surround a subject, increasingly becoming a part of so many hobbies• Understand the basic techniques, choose the right equipment and materialsDespite its reputation for being a difficult skill to acquire, soldering can be both easy and pleasurable once the basic principles and techniques are properly understood. The author explains how to choose the correct soldering iron, solder and materials and, with the aid of diagrams, the techniques needed to achieve the best results in a range of hobbies including electronics, model railways and stained glass.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.