The Complete Guide to Drones - Paperback Book
• The complete guide to owning and flying a drone from building your own to learning about how they work
• This book takes you through everything you need to know as a beginner to the more advanced aspects of flying
• Build your own drone for a modest price using the instructions and advice givenWhat can this book teach me?
This book will take you through almost every aspect of drones and multicopters. Starting at the history of drones and the use of drones in the military, Adam Juniper takes you on a journey of adventure through the ins and outs of remote controlled drones. Learn how to complete basic checks before you take off as well as different types of cameras and gimbals to use for recording your flight. You will become an expert in no time by flying within the law and adhering to the flight regulations. If you’re feeling confident, this book will even take you on a step by step guide of building your own multi-rotor flying vehicle for a modest price, so you can truly be a master of the skies.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.