Theatre of War
• Real Time Combat Simulation• Realistic shell ballistics, armour penetration calculations and damage effects• 6 historical campaigns• Over 40 campaign missions• Over 30 different maps designed using historical military documents• Huge assortment of units, uniforms, equipment and vehiclesTheatre of War depicts stunningly authentic battles of World War II between 1939-1945. Command hundreds of different unit types in 5 historically accurate campaigns (US, UK, Soviet, German, French and Polish). This isn’t just another WW2 RTS click-fest, but a thrilling Real Time Combat Simulator with an emphasis firmly entrenched on realism and detail, historical accuracy, and real world military tactics that will challenge even the most battle hardened armchair general!
|Minimum System Requirements
|PC - Operating System:
||Windows® XP, Vista with
||DirectX 9 and 7 (32-bit only)
|CPU Type and Speed:
||Pentium IV 2GHz or above
|Hard Drive Space:
||256MB VRAM or better
||PEGI 16+ Rated - only suitable
||for those aged 16 or above
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.