Thrustmaster Replica U.S Air Force MFD Cougar Flight Panel Duo Pack
• The ideal companion for all joysticks and yokes
• From the creator of the HOTAS Cougar and T.16000M joysticks
• 20 buttons + 4 switches per MFD = 48 programmable controls in total
• Forget about your keyboard and take control with real flight instruments for even greater realism
• 2 programmable LEDs per MFD, to identify the MFD during programming
• Backlighting for buttons with adjustable intensity
• Multi-position, weighted, non-slip and detachable baseFor diehard flight simulation fans, Thrustmaster is proud to offer a pack of 2 MFD Cougar modules, taking users another big step towards total immersion in flight sim games. The ideal companions for joysticks and yokes on the market, the MFD Cougar Pack lets virtual pilots enjoy more realistic flight conditions than ever before.
The MFD Cougar is a panel of buttons and switches onto which the user can program their choice of functions for any given game. This revolutionary device therefore provides shortcuts which are far more practical and intuitive than the standard method of using a keyboard and mouse for various actions in games.
The MFD Cougar modules from Thrustmaster are replicas of those found onboard the legendary U.S. Air Force F-16 jet fighter aircraft. They are compatible with all military or civil flight simulation games supporting multi-USB.
Each of the 2 MFD modules in the pack features 20 buttons and 4 switches, for a total of 56 programmable controls! 2 programmable LEDs per MFD facilitate identification, in particular during programming phases. The programming interface can even accommodate up to 8 MFD modules at the same time. Finally, each MFD module features an internal memory, which saves all of your settings and preferences… even when used on a different computer.
The MFD modules feature a multi-position base, allowing users to adjust them to the perfect viewing angle. They are also weighted and equipped with non-slip grips for complete stability when using the controls. Both MFD modules are also detachable from their base: users can therefore attach them to a monitor if they wish, or to the inside of a simulated cockpit…
The buttons are backlit and feature adjustable intensity (via the software or manually), allowing users to adapt the backlighting level to their preferred conditions and gaming environments.
The installation CD contains plug-ins which instantly configure both MFD modules for the Microsoft games "Flight Simulator 2004" and "Flight Simulator X", with a choice of 3 presets: Generic/Light Aviation/Airliner: each control on the MFDs will be preconfigured for these games.
Each MFD module comes equipped with Plexiglas windows, between which the user can insert one of the 10 preprinted cardboard cutouts included in the pack. The different presets for Microsoft Flight Simulator X are indicated on the cutouts, and blank cutouts are also included for customization with any other game.
• The ideal companion for all joysticks and yokes:
• Compatible with all flight simulation games (military or civil) supporting multi-USB.
• CD included with Plug & Play presets for "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" and "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004". (Your choice of 3 presets: • • Generic / Light Aviation / Airliner)
• Forget about your keyboard and take control with real flight instruments for even greater realism!
• 20 buttons + 4 switches per MFD = 48 programmable controls in total!
• Backlighting for buttons with adjustable intensity (via the software or manually).
• 2 programmable LEDs per MFD, to identify the MFD during programming.
• From the creator of the HOTAS Cougar and T.16000M joysticks!
• Multi-position, weighted, non-slip and detachable base.
• 2 Plexiglas windows per MFD to insert one of the 3 pre-printed cardboard layouts with presets for "Microsoft® Flight Simulator X" (each cardboard layout corresponds to one of your choice of 3 presets: Generic / Light Aviation / Airliner).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.