• Cleans, wets and tins soldering iron tips• Removes stubborn tin and iron residues that are resistant to resin based fluxes• 15g weightA block of electronics-grade solder powder and chemicals compacted into the shape of a thick disc. It is packaged in a metal container, complete with lid and self adhesive pad on the underside so that it can be fixed to any convenient surface. A single wipe of the iron across the block at once cleans, wets and tins the tip.The composition will remove the stubborn tin/iron inter-metallic layer that forms on iron-plated tips and resists resin based fluxes. The Tip/Tinner Cleaner does all the work of sponges or wipes and acid-cored solder wire.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.