Todays Tools EP200 Epoxy Putty Refill - Single
• Reinforced epoxy putty stick
• Cures steel hard within 15 to 20 minutes
• Extremely tough and durable with exceptional adhesion
• Can be used on a wide range of surfaces
• Can be drilled, tapped, sanded, painted, filed or machined within 1 hour
• Capable of withstanding temperatures up to 350°FEpoxy Putty is a pre-measured kneadable reinforced epoxy putty stick that cures steel hard within 15 to 20 minutes of mixing at room temperature (77°F).
The epoxy is extremely tough and durable with exceptional adhesion to a wide range of surfaces.
Within an hour it can be drilled, tapped, sanded, painted, filed or machined. It can be used to bond, seal, plug, mould or rebuild many different surfaces.
The epoxy is capable of withstanding temperatures up to 350°F and will even harden under water.
Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Electrical, Industrial, Automotive, Marine, Farming, Home.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.