TomTom GO 6100 6" Sat Nav with MyDrive & Lifetime world maps and Traffic
• Lifetime TomTom Traffic via built-in SIM - drive with real time traffic information built-in, for the lifetime of your device.
• SIM & Data Included - receive TomTom Traffic across Europe with unlimited data and roaming at no extra cost.
• Lifetime World Maps - install and update maps from around the world at no extra cost, for the lifetime of your device.
• Lifetime Speed Cameras - know the exact locations of all speed cameras, for the lifetime of your device.
• TomTom MyDrive - use smartphone, tablet or PC to review real-time traffic information, plan routes, and send destinations to your TomTom GO.
• Fully Interactive Screen - simply pinch, zoom and swipe the interactive map to explore more of the world around you.
• Click & Go Mount - dock and undock your device easily with the unique magnetic mount.
• Screen Size – 6 InchGet there faster
Independent studies confirm that TomTom gets you there faster.*
Our award-winning* TomTom Traffic, combined with our advanced routing technology and up-to-date maps, ensure you always know the fastest route.
And for the first time, use smartphone, tablet or PC to review real-time traffic information, plan routes, and send destinations to your TomTom GO before you get in the car.
Plus, every TomTom GO 6100 with Lifetime TomTom Traffic, Lifetime Speed Cameras and Lifetime World Maps.
Review real-time traffic and send destinations to your TomTom GO, before you get in the car.
Drive with real-time traffic information via smartphone
Install and update maps from around the world at no extra cost, for the lifetime of your device.
Get timely alerts for speed cameras, for the lifetime of your device.
*Based on more than 300 trips covering Paris (BenchExpert, December 2014), Berlin (NavCert, December 2014) and London (Blauw, January 2015), comparing TomTom and Garmin real-time traffic-enabled portable navigation devices during morning & evening peak commuting times.
What does lifetime mean?
Lifetime is the useful life of the device, which means the period of time that TomTom continues to support your device with software updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more.
Lifetime Services can only be used on the device they have been purchased with.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.