TomTom Start 60 Western Europe
• 6 inch Touch Screen Sat Nav with Lifetime Maps
• My routes- save, retrieve and edit your routes
• Customise your navigation experience with new accent colours
• Includes- EasyPort Mount, Car Charger, USB cable and documentationThe all new TomTom START has been redesigned to bring the latest navigation technology and user experience to leisure travellers. Drivers can simply tap on the map to plan a route or find their destination faster with Quick Search and a new-look route bar makes it easier for drivers to see essential travel information at-a glance.
Always drive with the latest map. For the life of your product, you can download at least four full map updates on your device every year. Download 4 or more full updates of your pre-installed map every year, for the life of your product. You need a PC with an Internet connection and a MyTomTom account to download map updates.
Advance Lane Guidance
Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions. Don’t miss your turning with realistic 3D pictures showing the correct lane to take.
Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick Search starts to find your destination as soon you start typing.
Tap & Go
Tap on the map and you're on your way. Use Tap & Go to instantly get a route to your destination.
Get alerts for speed cameras. Save money avoiding speeding fines and stay in control with accurate and timely speed warnings.
Map Share Changes
Share and download verified map changes from the Map Share community.
Points of Interest
See Points of Interest around you. From petrol stations to hotels, your device comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs.
Essential travel information at a glance. The Route Bar shows precise navigation and speed camera information on the road ahead.
See your favourite locations on the map. Easily find and navigate to your favourite locations everyday.
Search by Coordinates
Find and navigate to any destination using latitude longitude coordinates.
Receive alerts when you exceed the speed limit.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.