TomTom Via 130 UK and Ireland
• 4.3 inch touch screen
• Bluetooth, allows hands free calling via the device
• Speak and Go voice recognition, control the TomTom using voice commands• Integrated windscreen suction mount for easy docking• IQ Routes calculates your route based on the actual speeds measured on roads at different times of the day, always providing you with the best route and realistic time of arrival• Latest map guarantee - buy a TomTom device, and you can start driving with the latest map - guaranteed!• Help Me! menu - help is at your fingertips with TomTom’s Help Me! feature - get local emergency service information, including hospitals and police stations• Pre-installed safety camera locations• Advanced Lane Guidance - TomTom’s Advanced Lane Guidance gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions by indicating which lane to move into• TomTom Map Share make instant corrections to your own map and benefit from thousands of corrections made by TomTom users every day, free via included TomTom Home softwareThe Via 130 takes the stress out of driving by taking hands free navigation to a new level. With TomTom Speak & Go and Hands-free calling, your hands are always on the wheel. TomTom Speak & Go allows you to control your device with just the sound of your voice. Say the name of an address, a point of interest or simply "take me home" and TomTom plans your route. Plus, hands free goes even further with Hands-free calling via Bluetooth. Now you can plan your entire day and call your friends and family without taking your hands off the wheel. Safe, easy and stress free. The Via 130 also boasts up-to-date maps with free daily map corrections from fellow users with TomTom Map Share, the TomTom community, available for free via myTomTom. Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the steering wheel. Stress free driving with the Via 130.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.