Touch Screen Shield for Arduino
• 2.8" diagonal colour touch screen TFT
• Great 320 x 240 Pixel screen with a 65,535 colour bank!
• High speed SPI display with digital SPI touchscreen driver
• Current draw depends on usage but is about 250mA for the display and touchscreen
• 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
• 4-wire resistive touchscreen attached to STMPE610 controller
• To visit the website support page please click here
Spice up your Arduino project with a beautiful large touch screen display shield with built in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.8" diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful! 320x240 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display. As a bonus, this display has a 4-Wire resistive touch screen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
The shield is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. No wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up our library - you'll have it running in under 10 minutes!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.