TP-Link 24 Port Gigabit JetStream L2 Managed PoE Switch with 4 Combo SFP Slots
• Supports 24 ports of802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet with a total power supply of 320W
• IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you robust security strategies
• L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
• WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
• Manufacturer part number: TL-SG3424PThe TL-SG3424P provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports that supports 802.3at/af-compliant PoE , with a total PoE power supply up to 320W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch also comes equipped with 4 combo SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and rich layer 2 management features. With all these advanced features, the JetStreamTM Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch is an ideal choice for small and medium business networking.
TL-SG3424P has robust security and management features. The IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive Layer 2 Switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK JetStreamTM Gigabit L2 Managed PoE SwitchTL-SG3424P provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
The TL-SG3424P supports 24 ports of IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 320W to power any 802.3at or 802.3af compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the TL-SG3424P is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
This JetStreamTM Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch provides IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP or UDP port number, etc, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supporting, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
For more application of layer 2 switches, TL-SG3424P supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance. Such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
TL-SG3424P is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), either administration traffic can be protected through SSL or SSH encryptions. SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. In addition, integrated NDP/NTDP protocol, the switch supports to be managed by the commander switch through IP clustering function more easily.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.