TP-Link 2.4GHz High Power Wireless Outdoor CPE Access Point (Used)
• High Power to boost your signal coverage and link speed
• Up to 60 meters (200 feet) of flexible deployment with included Power over Ethernet Injector
• Outdoor weatherproof and 4000V lightning/15KV ESD protection design
• 12dBi dual-polarized antenna to build long distance WiFi connection up to 15km
• Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g, wireless speed up to 54MbpsThe TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz High Power Wireless Outdoor CPE is dedicated to WISP CPE solution and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, high gain antenna and weatherproof enclosure. It features 12dBi high gain antenna, high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to deliver a more stable wireless connection. Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g, TL-WA5210G creates an wireless network up to 54Mbps, making it great for Internet surfing and files exchange.
The TL-WA5210G is designed to work in harsh outdoor environment. Built with outdoor weatherproof enclosure and high durable of temperature (-30°C~70°C) hardware inside, the AP could work in some place with extreme bad weather conditions. Besides, the built-in 4000V lightning and 15KV ESD protection design would also help you to to prevent storm/lightning surges and ensures reliable operation.
Just like a high-volume speaker to make your sound (wireless signal) travel further, the device features high power for higher speeds at further range for long distance applications giving your network the flexibility to go further. Signal degradation when traveling long distances is mitigated using high RX sensitivity meaning that you can get higher speed at further distances, just like a high-sensitivity headset, allowing the AP to detect and receive the weakest signals. These two aspects working together, ensure the signals can go further and bring higher speeds at the same distance than normal ones.
The TL-WA5210G features 12dBi dual-polarized antennas which is the key feature to build long distance WiFi connection. With software ACK timeout adjustable by setting the distance between two APs, it allows you to adjust the timeout value up to 15km for outdoor long distance operation, or even 52km with higher gain antenna support.
Supports AP Client, Client Router, Bridge, Repeater, AP and Gateway operation modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Especially in AP Client Router Mode for WISP CPE, the AP will behave as a client of the Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP). However, router functions are added between the wireless WAN side and the Ethernet LAN side. Therefore, the WISP subscriber can easily share the WISP connection with only a simple switch.
The TL-WA5210G is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 200 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.