TP-Link 3G Mobile WiFi 5200mAh Power BankM5360
• Equipped with a built-in 3G modem - No bulky USB modem necessary
• HSPA+ supported with up to 21.6Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload speeds
• Powerful 5200mAh Power Bank to charge smartphones or tablets
• OLED Display provides at-a-glance information
• Supports up to 10 users simultaneouslyTP-LINK’s M5360 is the perfect combination of 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot and portable power bank at the forefront of wireless 3G sharing. Equipped with a built-in 3G modem, instantly establish your own Wi-Fi hotspot simply by inserting a 3G SIM card. With up to 21.6Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload speeds, the M5360 is able to provide 3G wireless sharing to up to 10 users simultaneously. Its pocket-sized design and powerful 5200mAh internal battery make it an ideal travel companion, allowing users to work or play for hours and even while charging smartphones or tablets while on the go. What’s more, with its innovative OLED display, users can have a much more intuitive view of the device’s operating status, such as traffic statistics, Wi-Fi status, user numbers, network type (2G/3G), signal strength, Internet connection status, messages, battery meter.
Easy 3G Sharing
TP-LINK’s M5360 is at the forefront of wireless 3G sharing, combining the mobility of 3G broadband connections with the flexibility of 802.11n Wi-Fi - without the need for an external 3G modem, simply insert a 3G SIM card to create a 3G Wi-Fi hotspot to share on the move, wherever 3G coverage is available.
Supports HSPA+ High Speed Mobile Broadband
Supporting HSPA+ 3G broadband connections with up to 21.6Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload speeds*, the M5360 is able to deploy a 3G wireless connection to be shared with up to 10 users simultaneously, providing a fluid and enjoyable Internet surfing experience.
*Actual speed may be limited by carriers or operating conditions.
5200mAh Internal Battery – Made to Move
With its powerful 5200mAh battery, the M5360 is able to operate for 16-26 hours running typical applications*or for 16-17 hours running bandwidth-heavy applications* at full capacity. For added flexibility, the device can be recharged via a micro USB cable connected to a laptop, portable charger or using its included adapter for endless hours of 3G sharing.
*Typical applications refer to one client continuously surfing Internet, receiving/sending Emails, listening to music online and other applications independently.
*Bandwidth heavy applications refer to one client continuously downloading large files or streaming videos online.
*Service duration may vary due to different user environments.
Power Bank to Charge Mobile Devices
Equipped with a 5200mAh battery, the M5360 can provide power (up to 5V/1A) to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets anytime and anywhere you want, avoiding the trouble of carrying several chargers while travelling and ending the anxiety of low-battery status on phones and tablets when they are most in need.
OLED Display Provides at-a-glance Information
With a compact case and an embedded OLED display, the M5360 provides a much more intuitive view of the device’s operating status, such as traffic statistics, Wi-Fi status, user numbers, network type (2G/3G), signal strength, Internet connection status, messages, battery meter.
Wireless Sharing with Up to 10 Users Simultaneously
The M5360 can provide wireless connections to up to 10 users simultaneously, thus you can share 3G broadband connection with your family and friends.
Micro SD Card Storage
The M5360 is equipped with a micro SD card slot that supports micro SD Cards with capacity up to 32GB, allowing users to insert a micro SD card and plug the device into a PC to use it as an external USB memory stick.
•Up to 21.6Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload speeds
•Supports HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS(900/2100 MHz),EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
•5200mAh Power Bank to charge smartphones or tablets (Power outlet: 5V/1A)
•Internal Battery for up to 17 hours of 3G connection sharing
•Supports up to 10 users simultaneously
•Portable and compact design ideal for travel use
•Micro USB port for versatile recharging
•OLED display provides an intuitive view of the device’s operating status
•Equipped with a micro SD card slot for up to 32GB of optional storage
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.