TP Link 3G Wireless Mobile Wi-Fi (Used)
• Equipped with a built-in 3G modem - No other bulky devices required
• HSPA+ supported with up to 21.6 Mbps download and 5.76 Mbps upload speeds
• Powerful 2000 mAh battery is ideal for extended hours of outdoor use
• Supports up to 10 users simultaneouslyTP-Link’s M5350 is at the forefront of wireless 3G sharing. Equipped with a built-in 3G modem, you can instantly established your own Wi-Fi hotspot simply by inserting a 3G SIM card at the back of the device. With up to 21.6 Mbps download and 5.76 Mbps upload speeds, the M5350 is able to provide 3G wireless sharing to up to 10 users simultaneously. Its pocket-sized design and powerful 2000 mAh internal battery make it an ideal travel companion, allowing users to work or play for hours on end. With its innovative OLED display, users can experience a much more intuitive view of the device’s working status, such as signal strength, network type (2G/3G), Wi-Fi status, message, Internet connection status, battery meter, connection mode and traffic statistics.
TP-Link’s M5350 is at the forefront of wireless 3G sharing, combining the mobility of 3G broadband connections with the flexibility of 802.11n Wi-Fi - No other bulky devices required, simply insert a 3G SIM card to create a 3G Wi-Fi hotspot to share on the move, wherever 3G coverage is available.
Supporting HSPA+ 3G broadband connections with up to 21.6 Mbps download and 5.76 Mbps upload speeds*, the M5350 is able to deploy a 3G wireless connection to be shared with up to 10 users simultaneously, providing a fluid and enjoyable Internet surfing experience.
With its powerful 2000 mAh battery, the M5350 is able to operate for 7-10 hours in typical application*or for 6-7 hours in bandwidth-heavy application* at full capacity. In addition, the device can be flexibly recharged via a micro USB cable to a laptop, portable charger or includes adapter for endless hours of 3G sharing.
The M5350 is equipped with a micro SD card slot that supports micro SD Cards with capacity up to 32 GB, allowing users to insert an micro SD card and plug the device into a PC to use it as an external USB memory stick.
With a compact case and innovative cobblestone design, featuring an embedded OLED display, the M5350 provides a much more intuitive view of the device’s working status, such as signal strength, network type (2G/3G), Wi-Fi status, message, Internet connection status, battery meter, auto mode and traffic statistics.
The M5350, informally named "Pebble" is modelled after a sea-eroded stone. Beyond its aesthetic appeal, the slightly rugged nature of the device’s exterior, combined with its curved shape make it mould perfectly into the average palm. This sleek and exquisite device has until now received two awards for its innovative design, namely the Reddot Design Award, iF Design Award and International CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.