TP-Link 5 Port 10/100 Network Switch
• Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 60%
• Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
• Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
• Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
• Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
• Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
• Fanless design ensures quiet operation
• Desktop design
• Plug and Play design simplifies installationThe TL-SF1005D 5-Port 10/100Mbps desktop switch provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 5 ports support auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about the type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, the TL-SF1005D can process data at a rate of up to 200Mbps making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1005D can save up to 60% of power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
TL-SF1005D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 5 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports..Featuring non-blocking switching architecture,TL-SF1005D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1005D work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.