TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4 Port PoE
• 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
• With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
• Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
• Requires no configuration and installation
• Manufacturer part number: TL-SG1008PTL-SG1008P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK TL-SG1008P 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a great selection for expanding your home or office network.
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides the seamless network connection. It integrates 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet network capabilities.
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
TL-SG1008P has the priority* function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 53W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
*Priority (port-1>port-2>port-3>port-4): This function will help protect the system if the system power becomes overloaded. For example, Port 1, 2 and 4 are using 15.4w (maximum power per port is 15.4W), the system power is 46.2w in total (PoE max LED is red ). If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3 with 10w then the system will cut off Port 4 to protect the system, this means Port 1, 2 will use 15.4w, and Port3 will use 10w, and no power will be supplied to Port 4.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.