TP-Link AC1200 Archer C5 Dual Band Gigabit Cable Router
• Cable connection allows you to directly connect to your modem or extend from an existing router
• Using wireless AC signal provides you with a total bandwidth of 1.2Gbps for your wireless network
• Simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz frequencies will ensure network optimisation by allowing supported devices to run at maximum speeds
• Four gigabit Ethernet ports provide you with fast connectivity options for all your wired Ethernet devices
• Twin USB ports provide connection to external hard disk drives, allowing for a dedicated network storage which can be accessed remotely via FTP
• Manufacturer part number: Archer C5
• TP-Link tether app support allows for network management from a portable device
• Guest network support allows secure access for guests or workers sharing your networkWhat can I expect from this router?
Suitable for use in a large home or office, this dual band gigabit router will provide plenty of wired and wireless connections for multiple users. Whether you are browsing the web on a wireless device, playing games or sharing media, you can be assured that your network is running efficiently thanks to this router.
What can I expect from the wireless signal?
Running the next generation in wireless signal with wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps at 2.5Ghz and 867Mbps at 5Ghz provide a fast data transfer across your wireless network. Twin detachable antennae improve the spread of the signal, allowing you to maintain a stable connection when you’re further away from the router.
What wired connections are provided?
The Archer C5 from TP-Link supplies you with a WAN connection (RJ45) allowing you to connect this router directly to a modem. Alternatively, extend your home network by attaching this router to your existing network. Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet connections will allow an extremely fast data transfer between your wired devices. Twin USB 2.0 offers FTP support, allowing remote access to external hard drives attached to this router. Print sharing is enabled on this router to allow multiple user’s access to a single printer.
Manage your network
Compatible with TP-Link tether, you can remotely manage your network from any portable device using iOS 7.0 or Android 4.0 or later.
Disconnect unwanted Wi-Fi users at the press of a button or restrict access to web pages – TP-Link tether gives you complete control of your network.
||AC Wireless - 802.11ac
||300Mbps 2.4GHz 867Mbps 5GHz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||2x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.