TP-Link AC1750 Archer D7 Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ router
• ADSL (RJ11) connections for landline internet and a WAN (RJ45) port for cable connections
• Wireless AC signal allows for a combined 1750Mbps wireless bandwidth
• Simultaneous dual band frequencies of 2.4GHz and 5GHz maximises your wireless potential by allowing supported devices to run at maximum speed
• Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports provide fast connectivity options for your wired network
• USB 2.0 ports allow you to connect an external hard disk for dedicated network storage
• Manufacturer part number: Archer D7
• Provide a separate Wi-Fi connection for your guests in your home or office
• Parental controls enables restrictions to web access for children
• TP-Link Tether will provide network management from a portable deviceWhat can I expect from this router?
Three detachable aerials make this router well suited for use in a large home by aiding the spread of the wireless signal. This AC1750 dual band gigabit router will provide enough bandwidth for the whole family to have access to your network.
What benefits will I see with the wireless connections?
Dual band wireless connections running 450Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz frequencies let you run basic tasks and network heavy applications at the same time.
What wired connections are available on this router?
Four 10/100/1000 wired (RJ45) ports will allow you to connect with a multitude of network enabled devices, from desktop and laptop computers to smart televisions. Two USB 2.0 ports will give you the option of attaching an external disk drive, providing you with the ability to store data or back up your home network to one location.
Safe and secure network usage
Providing a separate secure Wi-Fi connection allows guests to connect to your network. Parental controls give you the power to set restrictions, preventing access at certain times of day. This allows you to control when your family can use the internet. TP-Link tether support provides network management on the go through a portable device.
||AC Wireless - 802.11ac
||450Mbps 2.4GHz 1300Mbps 5GHz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||2x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.