TP-Link AC1750 RE450 WiFi Range Extender (Used)
• Boost the wireless connection in your home to eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots with this simultaneous dual band range extender
• Compatible with all wireless routers
• Wired gigabit connection (10/100/1000 Mbps) and wireless AC1750 speeds provides you with a combined speed of 1750Mbps
• One gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) socket gives you the ability to connect wired only devices a good distance away
• Three external dual-band antennas extend your wireless coverage and reliability
• Manufacturer part number: RE450What is this range extender used for?
If you’re looking for a way to increase the wireless coverage in your home, this TP-Link RE450 range extender is a great option. It repeats the wireless signals emitted by the router, expanding your Wi-Fi coverage and keeping any Wi-Fi dead spots (non-Wi-Fi areas) to a minimum. This range extender works with all wireless routers, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues. Operating on two simultaneous wireless bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and having a wireless rating of AC1750, makes this range extender ideal for busy and large homes.
What speeds can I expect from this range extender?
The two simultaneous bands provide you with a wireless speed of up to 450Mbps and 1300Mbps on each band respectively (2.4GHz and 5GHz). A high speed mode maximises your overall wireless performance by combining the bandwidth on both bands, to create a lighting fast connection where one band sends the data and the other receives it.
A gigabit connection (10/100/1000 Mbps) on the side of the range extender allows you to connect devices with a wire only internet connection, such as a smart TV or game console, to your network. This makes the wireless range extender act as a wireless adapter for any device connected to it.
How easy is this range extender to set up?
If you have a WPS button on your router you can press the RE button on your range extender, which will automatically link the two together. You can then find the best position to place the extender with the help of the LED indicator, with red indicating you are too far away from the router and blue indicating a good connection.
||AC Wireless – 802.11ac/n
||450Mbps 2.4Ghz 1300Mbps 5Ghz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.