TP-Link AC1900 C9 Archer Dual Band Gigabit Cable Router
• WAN Ethernet connection allows you to connect directly to a modem or extend from an existing router
• Capable of speeds of up to 1900Mbps using AC signal frequencies for a fast, high performance wireless network
• Simultaneous dual band frequencies of 2.4Ghz and 5GHz using beamforming to optimise your wireless network
• Three gigabit 10/100/1000 network ports and one WAN/LAN Ethernet port allow for multiple connections to your network
• Allows connection of an external hard disk or printer to your network via USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports
• Manufacturer part number: Archer C9
• Provided parental controls allow you to restrict access to the your network or with URL blocking, limiting web access
• Tether app support allows you to manage your network from a portable deviceWhat can I expect from this router?
A high performance router, the TP-Link Archer C9 offers gigabit wireless with beamforming and gigabit wired connections to provide maximum coverage for a large home or office network. Providing a large 1.9Gbps wireless bandwidth makes this router suitable for multiple connections which will enable you to play games, stream HD media and large data files across your wireless network quickly with ease
What can I expect from this router’s wireless functions?
Using dual band frequencies running 600Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz will enable your compatible devices to use the fastest connection possible, optimising your wireless connection. Three antennae with beamforming capabilities will push your wireless signal range further allowing for a fast, consistent connection at extreme distances.
What wired connections are available on this router?
10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports will allow you to connect up to four wired devices, offering maximum stability for your wired network. A USB 3.0 port is provided to allow for connections to an external hard drive, giving you dedicated network storage for all of your files. This means you can transfer larger files in shorter times. With a built-in FTP server you will be able to access the external drive file remotely.
||AC Wireless - 802.11ac
||600Mbps 2.4Ghz 1300Mbps 5Ghz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||1x USB 3.0
||1x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.