TP-Link AC750 Archer D2 Dual band ADSL2+ Modem Router
• Cable (RJ45) and ADSL (RJ11) connections provide versatile connectivity options
• Using the next generation of wireless signal, wireless AC allows for a combined bandwidth of 750Mbds
• Simultaneous dual band running 2.4GHz at 300Mbps and 5GHz at 433Mbps provides optimised wireless connections
• One gigabit WAN/LAN and three gigabit LAN connections provide you with fast reliable connection of all your wired Ethernet devices
• USB 2.0 is provided to enable connection to a hard disk drive, providing you with one location to back up your network
• Manufacturer part number: Archer D2
• Provided with TP-Link Tether app, allows easy management of your network from portable devices
• Provides a safe and secure Wi-Fi connection to guest wireless users, keeping them separate from your own networkWhere can I use this router?
Suitable for connection to a phone line or cable connection, this versatile router from TP-Link can be used at home or in the office.
Whether you use wireless or wired connections the Archer D2 ADSL router provides you with multiple connectivity options for all or your network devices.
What can I expect from the wireless signal?
Using the next generation in wireless signal, this simultaneous dual band router will optimise your wireless experience. The three detachable antennae will direct the signal to your portable devices, providing you with a stable signal. With wireless speeds of 300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 433Mbps at 5GHz you are provided with a quick, reliable connection.
What wired connections are available?
ADSL and gigabit WAN connections will enable you to either connect to a phone line or extend your existing router setup. 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports give you quick, stable data transfers for all your wired connections. A single USB 2.0 enables you to attach an external hard disk to your network, allowing storage and recovery of your files remotely via a built-in FTP server.
Manage your network
Compatible with TP-Link tether, you can remotely manage your network from any portable device using iOS 7.0 or Android 4.0 or later.
Disconnect unwanted Wi-Fi users at the press of a button or restrict access to web pages – TP-Link tether gives you complete control.
||AC Wireless - 802.11ac
||300Mbps 2.4GHz 433Mbps 5GHz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||1x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.