• The Archer C2600 reaches the fastest max speed available over its 2.4GHz (800Mbps) and 5GHz (1733Mbps) bands
• Dual band, capable of connecting multiple devices at the same time
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports and one 10/100/1000 WAN port to connect wired devices
• A powerful 1.4GHz dual-core processor lets you smoothly surf, stream and game at the same time
• Two USB 3.0 ports allows you to use the router as a media server
• Control your network anywhere with the Tether App for iOS and Android
• Manufacturer part number: Archer C2600Special Features:
• Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) automatically recognises and prioritizes streaming and gaming applications
• Dual band Smart Connect automatically selects the fastest of the two available frequency bands for each device, based on the device's speed, signal strength and how busy each band is
• Four dual band detachable antennas provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage
• Set up a guest Wi-Fi network and keep it separate from the main home network
• MU-MIMO compatible, allowing multiple users to simultaneously access the same bandwidthBuy a selected TP-Link Router and receive a Range Extender worth £44.99 FREE, and be entered into a prize draw to win a 55" Panasonic 4K Ultra HD TV (TX-55CX400B) every month during the promotional period*!
One you have purchased your networking product, please visit http://uk.tp-link.com/2016-summerpromo
and complete the claim form to submit your claim your free gift. You will be required to submit a copy of your invoice/receipt/proof of purchase, personal details, product details, and other required personal information in order to make your claim. *Promotional period: Valid on purchases made from 1st July 2016 to 30th September 2016.What does this router provide?
The built-in 1.4GHz dual-core processor can handle the demand of many users accessing your network at the same time, making it possible for everyone in your home to surf, stream, and game at once without slowing down your network. Four high-performance external antennas and high-powered amplifiers help the Archer C2600 create a strong, far-reaching network for your home. Beamforming technology further improves the router's coverage by helping it locate wireless devices moving room to room. MU-MIMO lets the Archer C2600 serve several mobile devices at the same time for speeds up to three times faster performance for all devices on the network. This allows you to unleash the full power of your high-performance PCs, smart TVs and consoles by using the router to seamlessly stream 4K HD video and game online across multiple devices at once with MU-MIMO.What can I expect from the wireless connection of this router?
The TP-Link Archer C2600 uses 4-Stream technology to boost its Wi-Fi capability, allowing its 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to reach industry-leading max speeds of 800Mbps and 1733Mbps respectively. With 2.53Mbps combined Wi-Fi speed, the router gives your home unmatched wireless performance. The Dual-Band technology is able to run two separate Wi-Fi channels at once, creating a network which can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. This makes it ideal for low latency online gaming, smooth 4K streaming and quick file-sharing.What wired connections are available on this router?
To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router's four Gigabit Ethernet ports operate 10 times faster than standard Ethernet. Non-Wi-Fi devices such as smart TVs, games consoles, set-up boxes, media players, and NAS storage devices can now have their own exclusive dedicated ports. This helps make your Archer C2600 your digital home hub. This helps make your Archer C2600 your digital home hub. These ports can be used to provide a stable transfer of data between devices that require high network usage, or to attach devices which do not have the ability to connect to your wireless network. What network management can I use with this router?
Included with this router is the TP-Link Wi-Fi application, which can be installed to iOS or Android portable devices. TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS or Android devices. From setup to parental control, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who's online and what their privileges are.