TP-Link Archer MR200 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router with Sim Card Slot
• Wireless speeds of up to 750Mbps
• 3G/4G LTE allows this router to use the mobile phone networks for fast reliable connections
• AC750 wireless gives strong reliable wireless connectivity
• Dual-band Wi-Fi operating on 2.4GHz and 5GHz
• Three wired LAN ports and one combined WAN/LAN port giving four network connections
• Full-sized SIM card slot for 3G/4G data connection
• Parental controls feature gives you the ability to restrict service at certain times of the day
• Manufacturer part number: Archer MR200
• Three internal Wi-Fi antennas and two detachable 4G LTE antennas
• Guest network feature means you can share your internet connection without opening up your entire network
• Open source firmware allows programmers to release custom applications and improve on the stock versionWhat can I expect from this router?
The Archer MR200 is a great router for both personal and professional environments. It can be used either as a cable router or has a sim card allowing it to connect to 3G/4G LTE mobile phone networks. This ability to connect to both network types ensures you will always be able to get online. Simultaneous dual-band wireless can deliver speeds of up to 750Mbps ensuring that all of your portable devices have fast, reliable access to your network at all times. There are also four 10/100Mbps wired Ethernet ports on this router to allow you to plug your devices in directly.
Do I need to configure this router?
When using the Archer MR200 on 4G LTE you can operate the router simply by inserting your sim card and connecting your Wi-Fi devices to it. When using it on other internet connections you can be up and running simply by plugging an Ethernet lead into the WAN port on the router. It is advisable to change the router’s security settings so you can limit who can access your network.
Is this router suitable for taking on the move?
This router can operate anywhere as long as you can plug it into mains electricity. It is an excellent choice for remote destinations where traditional internet connections aren’t available and shows and conferences where you don’t want to install permanent connections.
|Sim card slot
||300Mbps @ 2.4GHz / 433Mbps @ 5GHz
|Number of gigabit Ethernet ports
|Number of 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
||4 (3 LAN & 1 LAN/WAN)
||3 internal, 2 external
|Media streaming DLNA ready
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.