TP-Link Archer VR900 AC 1900 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
• Combined 1900Mbps Wi-Fi speed over 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps) bands
• Dual-band, capable of connecting multiple devices at the same time
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports and one 10/100/1000 WAN port to connect wired devices
• 1.0GHz dual-core processor ensures there are no interruptions while processing multiple wired or wireless tasks simultaneously
• The USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports allow you to use the router as a media server
• Control your network anywhere with the Tether App for iOS and Android
• Manufacturer part number: Archer VR900
• QoS (Quality of Service) automatically recognises and prioritizes streaming and gaming applications
• Three detachable, beamforming antennas, 3x2 dBi on 2.4GHz band and 3x3 dBi on the 5GHz band
• Set up a guest Wi-Fi network and keep it separate from the main home networkWhat does this router provide?
The TP-Link Archer VR900 provides versatile connectivity as well as maximum wireless coverage and stability around your home. As a complete integrated modem router, the Archer VR900 provides versatile connectivity options including VDSL/ADSL, fibre/cable and 3G/4G USB dongle connections. This makes it easier to choose between different internet service providers when necessary. The 1GHz dual-core CPU can handle the demand made on the Archer VR900's network when multiple users are browsing, streaming and gaming at the same time.
What can I expect from this wireless connection of this router?
The Archer VR900 uses dual-band technology to run two separate Wi-Fi channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. This makes it ideal for low latency online gaming, smooth 4K streaming and extremely fast file-sharing. The Archer VR900 offers a 5GHz band with data rates of up to 1300Mbps, and a 2.4GHz band with rates up to 600Mbps. Beamforming technology concentrates the Wi-Fi signal towards your devices, focusing the data transmission toward the most-needed directions. Superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilisation increases Wi-Fi range, delivering highly targeted and efficient Wi-Fi connections. This helps prevent slow data transfer and connectivity between your device and the router.
What wired connections are available on this router?
With four Gigabit LAN ports, you can connect up to four Ethernet-compatible devices simultaneously. Non-Wi-Fi devices like smart TVs, game consoles, set-top boxes, media players, NAS storage devices and more can now have their own exclusive dedicated ports. This helps make the Archer VR900 your digital home entertainment hub. These ports can be used to provide a stable transfer of data between devices that require high network usage, or to attach devices that do not have the ability to connect to your wireless network.
You can use the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports to connect USB-enabled devices, such as external storage drives, printers and 3G/4G dongles, to your TP-Link router and share them with other users via Wi-Fi - thereby creating a media server.
What network management can I use with this router?
Included with this router is the TP-Link Wi-Fi application, which can be installed to iOS or Android portable devices. TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS or Android devices. From setup to parental control, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who's online and what their privileges are.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||1 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port
||4 x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports
||1 x RJ11 Port
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||1 x USB 3.0
||1 x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.