TP-Link AV200 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Kit with 3 x LAN Ports
• HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps
• 3 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45) ports
• Up to 300 metre range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
• Plug and play, no configuration required
• Twin pack to establish a basic powerline network
• 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
• Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PA2030KITTP-LINK's TL-PA2030KIT AV200 3-port mini powerline adapter starter kit takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data, while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA2030KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With its miniature design, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of being able to plug it in anywhere in your home!
Up to 200 Mbps, 300 Metre range
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA2030KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 metres. Together with its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA2030KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices including computers, game consoles, IPTV enabled set-top boxes, printers and NAS hard drives.
Multiple Ethernet Ports
Equipped with 3 Ethernet ports, TL-PA2030KIT allows users to connect three devices in a room to secure wired networks simultaneously.
Plug and Play
You can setup a hassle-free powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK powerline adapters, just plug in and play. What’s more, the adapters’ "Pair" buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
*Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.