TP-Link AV200 200Mbps Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit
• Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
• Data transmission rates up to 200Mbps over electrical wires, ideal for HD video streaming
• Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair button
• Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75%*
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PA2010PKITWith no additional wires or drilling, users can simply plug the TL-PA2010PKIT into power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure just using the existing electric wires. With its integrated power socket, you will never have to worry about wasting a power outlet!
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA2010PKIT can provide users with a stable high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. the TL-PA2010PKIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
With its integrated power socket, the new TL-PA2010PKIT provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA2010P plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
The TL-PA2010PKIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 75%.
With its Integrated Mains Filter, the TL-PA2010P can optimize Powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.