• HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps
• Twin Pack design helps establish a basic Powerline network
• Super small design with a new exterior, blends in discreetly in front of any power outlet
• No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
• Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 65%
• Click here to see the rest of our TP-Link Powerline Range
TP-LINK TL-PA211 powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA211 into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps, users can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP or any other bandwidth intensive tasks for work or play.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK TL-PA211 is much smaller than most other 200 Mbps Powerline Products. At just 30 mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA211 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA211 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
A PLC (Powerline) connection is established by transmitting data through the electrical wires between two outlets, so it requires at least two PLC adapters plugged into those two outlets to complete the network. With twin pack design, the starter kit is ideal for new users establishing their first PLC network or experienced users intent on expanding their networks.
The TL-PA211, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 65%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!