TP-Link Dual Band N600 PCI Express Wireless Adapter
• Dual Band support - 2.4GHz or 5GHz channels bring an optimized HD video streaming, file sharing and online experience
• Wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps
• Two antennas increase wireless performance and stability
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WDN3800TP-LINK’s N600 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter, TL-WDN3800 allows you to connect a desktop computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed wireless network connection. Complying with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, the device can use the 2.4GHz or 5GHz channels and provide wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps which is ideal for users seeking a highly robust, bandwidth intensive wireless networking experience, particularly with HD video streaming and online gaming.
Dual Band is the latest wireless technology allowing the adapter to connect with a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network. This allows you to check e-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band or stream HD movies and other media on the 5GHz band. The advantage of working on the 5GHz band is that, unlike the crowded 2.4GHz band shared with microwaves, cordless phones and other wireless networks, it has much less interference and can provide a more stable wireless signal, which is ideal for online gaming and HD video streaming.
Both the adapter’s 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands support wireless speed of up to 300Mbps, which is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
TL-WDN3800 comes with a CD utility that helps you complete the software installation and wireless network settings, including security configurations and wireless connection, which makes setting up your network so easy that even for novice users should be up and running in minutes.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.