TP-Link Dual Band N600 Wi-Fi Entertainment Adapter
• Gives wired-only devices (Eg. Smart TVs and Blu-ray players) access to an existing Wi-Fi network
• Dual band performance, 300Mbps wireless speed over 5GHz or 2.4GHz
• Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
• Works with any device with an Ethernet port, and seamlessly with all 802.11b/g/n wireless devices
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WA890EAImagine bringing all of your home or office’s Internet-enabled devices into the world of wireless. By connecting them to this entertainment adapter, the devices in your home that previously required running Ethernet cables around furniture, through walls and doorways can now be connected to your network wirelessly, without the risk of degrading performance. With N600 dual band wireless speeds and four LAN ports, TL-WA890EA provides your devices with ample bandwidth for smooth HD video and music streaming and online gaming.
The Entertainment Adapter can function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices far away from a Router where running an Ethernet cable would be messy and troublesome. With 4 ports, you can instantly connect up to 4 Ethernet-enabled devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs, IPTV Set-top-box, printers and Smart TVs.
With 300Mbps at 5GHz for clear wireless transmission or 300 Mbps at 2.4GHz, those devices in your home that previously required Ethernet cables to connect to the network can now be connected to your network wirelessly, without the risk of degrading performance.
Within range of the existing wireless network, just push the paired "WPS" button on the router followed by the Entertainment Adapter or vice versa, and the device will automatically establish a WPA2 secure connection with the router.
What's more, the device can remember previously paired wireless networks, meaning there is no need to reconfigure the device when transferring outlets within wireless range.
Works with any device with an Ethernet port, and seamlessly with all 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless devices. It is also compatible with the latest Windows 8 operating system. You no longer need to buy an individual proprietary WiFi Adapter for each device that you want to enable with wireless.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.