TP-Link JetStream 48-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots
• 48 RJ45 ports, ideal for office use
• Speedy data transfer speeds from 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit ports
• A managed switch, great for corporate use, adds security and helps control active data
• Mains powered
• Metal housing for greater durability
• Manufacturer part number: T2600G-52TSSpecial Features
• The 'advanced quality of service' feature integrates voice, data and video service on one traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) and UDP (User Datagram Protocol) port number, etc. This ensures that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
Why should I get a managed switch?
A managed switch is perfect for corporate use in offices. The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features (Layer 2 - data links) like static routing, enterprise-level quality of service and other security strategies. With a managed switch, you are able to protect against the network system becoming overwhelmed and causing extreme amounts of broadcast traffic. You can enhance traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. The easy-to-use web management interfaces means faster setup and configuration with less downtime.
What speed can I expect from this switch?
The TP-Link JetStream provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 4 SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) slots. The Ethernet uses the highest common speed between sending and receiving devices, this switch will allow up to Gigabit speeds in your Local Area Network (LAN).
What is a SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) slot?
A small-form factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver is a compact, hot-swappable, input/output transceiver used in data communication and telecommunications networks. SFP interfaces between communication devices like switches, routers and fibre optic cables, and performs conversions between optical and electrical signals. They also allow the transport of fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet LAN packets.
|Number of ports
|Metal or plastic housing
|Power over Ethernet ready
||44 x 22 x 4.4cm
|Managed or unmanaged switch
||JetStream 48-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP slots
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.