TP-Link RE200 AC750 Wireless Range Extender
• Can be plugged into any mains socket, allowing for optimum placement to extend your wireless signal from your router
• Up to 750Mbps dual band wireless allows fast, stable connections for heavy network applications across multiple users
• Switchable 2.4 GHz frequency allows for basic network tasks such as web browsing or small wireless file transfers. The fast 5GHz frequency allows for wireless gaming or media streaming
• 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows the range extender to act as a wireless bridge for devices that lack wireless capabilities, for example a games console or a smart television
• Manufacturer part number: RE200
• Plug and play setup, thanks for a WPS button for wireless linking to your router
• Smart indicator allows you to optimally position your range extender for best performance What can I expect from this range extender?
The TP-Link RE-200 AC750 helps rid your home of wireless blackspots and low signal areas. This mains powered device, once paired with your router, amplifies the received signal and provides you with increased coverage for your wireless devices.
What wireless signal does this extender offer?
The wireless range extender operates on a switchable 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency to achieve a wireless connection of up to 750Mbps. This allows you to operate basic wireless tasks such as web browsing or small file transfers on the 2.4Ghz band, or increase your wireless bandwidth at the press of a button and run wireless games or media transfers on the 5GHz band. A 10/100 fast Ethernet port is included to allow the range extender to act as a wireless bridge for devices that lack wireless capabilities.
How easy is this range extender to set up?
The range extender can be positioned anywhere in your home that has a mains socket, and can be moved as needed. A link to the router can be established by using the WPS buttons on the router and range extender. Once achieved, the smart LED signal indicator shows whether you have placed the range extender in an optimal location. Devices can then be wirelessly connected to the range extender.
||Selective Dual Band
||300Mbps 2.4GHz 450Mbps 5GHz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||0 (1 x 10/100 Ethernet port)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.