TP-Link RE350 AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
• Eliminate wireless blind spots and weak signal areas by extending your Wi-Fi radius
• Simultaneous dual band 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (867Mbps) Wi-Fi provides you with a fast and reliable wireless signal for your connected devices
• Use the Gigabit Ethernet to turn the range extender into a wireless access point or a bridge for your LAN devices
• Powerful high gain antenna pushes your wireless signal to the far reaches of your home for multiple connections
• Intelligent LED indicators help you to find the optimal position for your wireless range extender
• Compatible with the free TP Link Tether application for Android or iOS devices to allow advanced network management and a hassle free setup
• Power saving mode places the extender into standby when not in use to conserve power
• Manufacturer model number: RE350How does this Wi-Fi extender affect my wireless network?
Connecting to your wireless network at a distance from your router can be a disappointing experience. Poor signal strength and unreliable connections can be experienced the further you move from your router. The TP-Link RE350 AC1200 Wireless range extender helps to reinforce your existing wireless signal and increase the overall radius of your Wi-Fi. This results in a stronger connection for portable devices with the ability to stream data at gigabit speeds, making it ideal for 4K streaming and wireless gaming.
Built-in access point and bridge modes
The TP-Link RE350 provides you with a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port to allow you to convert a wired internet connection into a wireless one. Additionally, you can also connect LAN only devices into the extender to allow them to connect to your wireless network. This is great for smart televisions, game consoles, desktop and laptop computers or even network printers.
Is this range extender easy to set up?
The TP-Link RE350 AC1200 features multiple ways of connecting to your wireless network. For compatible routers featuring WPS, the extender uses a simple one touch button to quickly pair to your wireless signal. Set up takes approximately 30 seconds so you can enjoy a stable, fast wireless connection throughout your home without hassle.
Other methods of connecting the TP-Link RE-350 to your network include using the free TP-Link Tether application or with any web browser from a computer or mobile device.
||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
|Number of Ethernet Port
||64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Low Power Mode
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.