TP-Link Single Parallel Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
• Compatible with up to 230 printer models on the market
• Supports multi-protocol and multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
• Supports POST (Power On Self Test) and E-mail Alert, to help identify printing problems as soon as possible
• Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
• Compact and smart design, can be located almost anywhere
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PS110PWhat This Product Does
The TP-Link TL-PS110P print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110P to a printer via the parallel port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
TP-Link print servers are compatible with most majorities of printers on the market. At the same time, we also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers.
TP-Link print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
TP-Link print servers support a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-Link print servers support a number of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Apple Talk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the width of application.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.