TP Link TD W8968 Single Band N300 Wireless ADSL Router(Used)
• All-in-One Device: ADSL Modem, NAT Router, Switch and Wireless N Access Point
• 2.4 GHz, IEEE802.11b/g/n, up to 300 Mbps data transfer rates
• USB Port for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, 3G Modem* Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
• Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
• Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
• IP QoS features for improved bandwidth control across the networkTP-LINK’s TD-W8968 300 Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connection via ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port and share it wirelessly at 300 Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds. With its multi-function USB port, users can share printers, files and play media across the local network or access files from attached USB storage across the internet using the TD-W8968’s FTP server function.
Using the TD-W8968’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files, 3G modem* or play media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
The TD-W8968 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
The TD-W8968 does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, switch and 300 Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed wireless Internet connection.
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Megabit LAN ports, the TD-W8968 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
IP QoS allows network administrators to allot a specific amount of available bandwidth to each network connected device simply by identifying it by its IP address, ensuring that those devices with critical tasks always have enough bandwidth and preventing any one device from hoarding bandwidth from the rest of the users on the network.
This device supports IPv6, which is foundational to the next generation Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experiences.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.