TP-Link TD-WR810N Pocket 300Mbps WiFi Universal Router Access Point Repeater
• A cable (RJ45) port to connect to your router/modem for use as a wireless access point
• 300Mbps wireless data transfer rate, for good connection speeds
• Create or repeat an existing Wi-Fi signal so that multiple devices can access the internet
• 2.4GHz wireless operation offers a stable connection for a non-Wi-Fi device
• USB 2.0 port provides an option of using a shared storage device, which can be accessed by devices connected to the network
• Manufacturer part number: TP-WR810NWhat can this range extender do for me?
The TP-Link TL-WR810N is capable of creating an instant Wi-Fi hotspot almost anywhere. It is portable and compact and made to be taken with you on trips away, creating a wireless network on the go. By utilising multiple operating modes, the TP-Link TD-WR810N adapts to provide network access for multiple situations. The device has a built-on mains plug to provide power, which makes it easy to move around the home.
What wireless capabilities can the multiple operating modes offer?
The 'wireless router' mode creates a stable 2.4GHz wireless frequency with up to 300Mbps data transfer speeds. With this, you are able to link devices such as laptops, phones and tablets to your network wirelessly – making it great for home and most hotel networks. 'Client' mode is perfect for TVs and game consoles which are not Wi-Fi enabled, and allows them to connect to your wireless network. 'Repeater' mode can be used to extend an existing wireless signal. This helps remove any wireless blind spots from your home or office, increasing the network range. 'Access point' mode can create a wireless signal for networks that are not Wi-Fi enabled. The TP-Link TL-WR810N can also serve as a WISP client router, for internet services sent to you wirelessly.
What wired connections are available?
A 10/100 WAN/LAN port allows you to connect the pocket router to an existing router, providing you with a wireless access point or secondary router to extend a wireless network. A second 10/100 LAN port lets you attach wired devices such as a games console or smart television. This connection allows the attached devices to access a wireless network. An included USB port allows you to connect a USB stick for use with your network, making file sharing a breeze. The USB port also doubles as a charging port for your portable devices such as tablets and smartphones, with an output of 1A at 5V.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||1 x 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port
||1 x 10/100Mbps LAN Port
||1 x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.