TP-Link TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Powerline Kit (Used)
• Up to 500 Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install, simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• The pair button allows you to set up a secure powerline connection
• Powerline plugs can be installed up to 300m apart while on the same fuse board
• 128-bit AES encryption enabled at the push of the pair button
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Single network port on each plug to connect directly to your device with an Ethernet port
• Switches itself into standby mode when not in use to save up to 85% power
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PA4010KIT
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This TP-Link TL-PA4010KIT AV500 powerline kit contains everything that you will need in the box. This powerline kit is simple to use, its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device and setup is complete. The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 500Mbps between the two plugs. The single network port will allow you connect your networked device, laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge, directly to your router and give you internet access. The kit is plug and play to make setup quick and simple. Saving you up to 85% power, the powerline plugs automatically go into standby after a period of inactivity.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other can be connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players or CCTV kits. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs that are plugged in to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately to connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500 Mbps.
|Network port speed
|Pass through power sockets
|Wi-Fi extender included
|Plug and play
||65 x 52 x 28.5 mm
||3 year manufacturer warranty
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.