TP-Link TL-PS110U Single USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Print Server
• Single USB 2.0 port to allow connection for a large majority of printers
• 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows you to connect this print server directly to a router or network switch
• Easy to use, simply attach the device and use straight away
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PS110UWhat can I expect from this print server?
The TP-Link TL-PS110U Single USB 2.0 print server allows you to attach a printer directly to your network whilst bypassing the need for an additional computer. This allows the printer to be actively used by any user across your network.
How easy is this print server to setup?
Setup and operation can be achieved in minutes by simply attaching one end of the print server to your network switch or router using a standard Ethernet cable, then plugging your printer USB cable into the other end. The print server supports a large number of network protocols and operating systems to provide compatibility with your home or office network
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||0 ( 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port)
||1 x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.