TP-Link TL-SG1005D 5 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
• Create a LAN network of computers and Ethernet devices using five Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Intelligent power saving design, reduces network running costs when compared with a conventional TP-Link switch
• Flow control stabilises data transfers, improving network optimisation
• Auto MDI/MDIX senses your connections and eliminates the need for crossover network cables
• Sleek design, offering options for wall mounting or desktop use
• Driver free installation, allows you to set up a network in minutes
• Model Number: TL-SG1005DGet Connected
As technology evolves we find ourselves relying on the internet more and more for our favourite devices. Whether it is game consoles, smart televisions, desktop computers or even a media players, many devices allow you to connect directly into your router for high speed network access. The TP link TL-SG1005D is a network switch which gives you the option of connecting more than one device into your network, when precious ports are all used. Simply attach the fifth Ethernet port on the network switch to a free port on your router and expand your network by up to four additional local area network (LAN) devices. Alternatively, you can create an offline home or office network and connect a fifth device, which is great for file and media sharing creating LAN of computers for gaming sessions.
A cost effective, eco-friendly solution to your home network
The TP-Link TL-SG1005D has been designed using green technology which reduces the power consumption of the network switch. This can lead to lower running costs and a smaller carbon foot print for your network. The TLSG1005D intelligently detects your connected devices and balances power consumption based upon port status and even cable length. This can reduce the running costs of the TL-SG1005D by up to 85%*
*Please note: power savings when compared to a conventional no eco TP-Link Network switch, actual savings may vary based upon equipment, cable length and usage conditions
Simple to install, easy to use
The TP-Link utilises a driver free installation with no configuration or setup needed, simply attach your Ethernet LAN devices to the network switch, and let the intelligent quality of service features and port auto negotiation create your network for you.
|Number of Ethernet Port
||Auto negotiation RJ45 ports
||IEEE 802.3x flow control
||Quality of Service (QoS) control
||Exisiting Router/Modem for internet access
|Low Power Mode
||Green Technology, saving power up to 85%
||5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
||9VDC 0.6A External Power adapter
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.